Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Charlie Sheen

First off, let me say that Charlie Sheen is... He's... Uhhhhh.....

There are a few actors that I really admire. There's Jamie Foxx, who is great at anything he does. Then there is the Great One; The People's Champ; The Trailblazin, Eyebrow Raisin; Jabroni beatin, Pie eatin, most electrifying man in sports entertainment, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

And then there's Charlie. Oh Charlie. I dont even know where to begin.

Major League is one of my all-time favorite movies. Anytime this man is on tv, im watching it. I've loved all of his movies and tv shows (Spin City and Two and a Half Men).

This was before all the crazyness.

Now, Mr. Estevez is giving us some of the best, nuttiest, wackiest television we have ever seen. Yeah people are worried and blah blah blah. He's passing his drug tests live on tv. So there is some proof.

Point is, he's crazy. And as long as the media keeps interviewing him, he is gonna get crazier and crazier.

But I absolutely love it. Da End.



No comments:

Post a Comment