Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Plus, the Titans were gettin whooped in the game. Why did he instigate another beat down???
Hats off to Andre Johnson though. He was ready to take the punishment like a man. He was in the wrong, and knew it.
$25,000 to Andre Johnson is like $10 to me, on a week that I get paid.
- Steve Jobs
Friday, November 26, 2010
I have learned that it's not just my parents that say random stuff, but all of them do. But I love them all!
As I was on a FaceTime call with Cookie from Atlanta...
Uncle Jr. - Cookie! How you get in the phone? How you do dat Lil Rick??? Thats crazzzzy! Can you see me? How can I be in the phone???
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Anyways, I saw their little performance on the AMA's Sunday. Yes I was singing along, but they were missing one thing.
I could get 8 guys (To make a total of 9, because Kevin quit the Backstreet Boys to get away from the royal embarassment of this tour) and sing 10 times better than those old farts.
If they REALLY wanted to make some true cash, add N'Sync on the tour.
Wait, I take that back. N'Sync should do their own tour. And the opening acts should be 3LW and All 4 One. That would be ultra legit.
- Pac Sun
1. God - Because he is still letting me live a great healthy life on His green Earth.
2. Lindsay a.k.a. Spiritz a.k.a. Little Bear a.k.a. FBM - You are just awesome. And you feed me. And you put up with my late night/early morning boy band singing. I love you.
3. My parents/family - You have made me who I am. A crazy person. But I love you for it. So thank you!
4. FTB - Yes, I still refer to you as the FTB. Yall are my boys fo life. I still think about the days back in high school when we used to wear matching Neon Moon shirts. Thats how we roll.
5. Common Sense - Im so thankful that I have a little bit of this. It is always needed and im so thankful to have some. This morning I was having a dream about eating today, and I slobbered all over my pillow. I mean it was pretty bad. But thanks to common sense, I flipped my pillow over. That's what Im talkin about.
6. Kanye West - Thank you for putting out one of the most amazing albums I have ever heard. I have listened to it in its entirety more than 7 times, and it gets better and better each time. You are a musical genius. Forget what everybody else says.
7. Happy 18th Birthday Miley Cyrus.
8. AT&T U-Verse - Thanks for the free HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, Starz and Encore this week. We are recording tons of movies this week. (I still need to look through the guide and see if there are some more movies though because Lin is recording a lot of girly stuff.)
9. Thanks Richard Seymour for punching Ben Roethlisberger.
10. Thanks for the Cowboys for showing a little life even though you are 3-7. We still have faith. Well, I do.
Sunday, November 21, 2010
1. harsh or bitter derision or irony.
2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.
A form of irony in which apparent praise conceals another, scornful meaning. For example, a sarcastic remark directed at a person who consistently arrives fifteen minutes late for appointments might be, “Oh, you've arrived exactly on time!”
Taylor Swift is AWESOME.
Friday, November 19, 2010
(*Google her, she was way hot)
Thanks for the laugh, and you will get your prize VERY soon.
So last night, while I was sleeping peacefully in my queen size bed that we purchased from IKEA, something crazy happened. I cant explain it at all.
I was freezing, as I usually am in the apartment, because my little penguin of a wife likes it cold when we're sleeping.
Out of nowhere, Lin (I've actually given her a Flavor of Love name, and it is "Spiritz") randomly rips the covers off of me, like she was pulling a table cloth off of a table, with all of the dishes still in place.
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Yeah, everybody in Texas has been upset with the Boys. But it's because we love them, and just want them to do good.
Today, they did work. Ill take a Fantasy Football loss for a Cowboys win any day (Because I had Giants defense and Ahmad Bradshaw).
You know how people always say "To be better, we need to trim the fat"??
I guess Wade Phillips was the fat that needed to be trimmed off of the glorious butt of the Cowboys. Let's keep this up.
Friday, November 12, 2010
Thinking about the times when I was young, and I wanted nothing more but to be on a Nickelodeon game show.
You know... the good ones. Like:
I envied Annette, Donny and Omar. They had the coolest jobs ever. Go to work, wear colorful t-shirts, and make kids act wild and crazy. You can't beat that.
I dont know where the top two are, but Omar was in the movie Baby Boy, and he scared me.
Who can forget Legends of the Hidden Temple?
This show creeped me out at first, because I thought the jungle bunny people who jumped out and grabbed you during the final challenge, would keep you FOREVER. I know I would kill it though. We would definitely be the Blue Barracudas, get all of the pendants, find the ancient artifact (usually something wild like one of Bigfoots terds or George Washington's favorite pair of teeth), and win my trip to SPACE CAMP!
It is time again for one of my dad's crazy stories. I dont know what's wrong with him, but there is something in his brain that just isn't right.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Monday, November 8, 2010
The state of Texas can sleep just a tad bit easier now. BUT, the question is... Will Jason Garrett be able to turn things around?
I say no. Then again, who am I to judge? I'm just a silly ol' fan.
Honestly, the best thing to do is just let this season pass by. Re-group. Focus on the TEAM in the offseason.
Coaching choices??? My number #1. choice is Bill Cowher. He's ruthless and emotional, but he will do a hell of a good job. John Gruden would also be good, and if he was the Cowboys head coach, I wouldnt have to listen to his annoying commentating that makes me want to Kiyah him in the throat.
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Monday, November 1, 2010
She told us one about a mouse being in her washing machine, and then one being in her car as she was driving.
So I started thinking to myself... Is it bad that I am completely terrified of rats/mice/rodents? I downloaded a picture of a rat that I was gonna post on here, but I dont want to add it until I'm completely done writing because it creeps me out.
They are so yucky.
Yes, Im bigger than most of them, but still, I cant stand to see one, or look at one for long periods of time or anything. Im getting the chills right now thinking about these nasty things.
If you are reading this (Yes, all 5 of you that are payin attention to a computer right now), I want to know your biggest fear. You can comment on here, or comment the post on Facebook. I want to see some good ones!
Like how Jerremy Barber is deathly afraid of crickets!
Or Jody Keeler hates spiders.
Or Chris Garcia hates girls.