Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I slept great.

Let me start here (Hurrrr).

I didnt like the Paranormal Activity movies. No, I wasnt scared, because they werent scary. I WILL say that those movies are way better whenever you watch it in the comfort of your own home with the lights off, rather than a big theater.

So... about 5 am, we are peacefully sleeping and then BOOM!

Something in the living room fell off the wall..

Immediately I was like "DOUBLEYOUTEEEFFFFFFFFF" and Lin and I simultaneously peed a little in the bed.

I knew I had closed the windows earlier so the wind couldnt have done it. And the doors were locked all night long. So the next logical thing I could think was... it's a ghost.

Then my thinking turned to the famous rules of horror movies. 1st on my list was TURN ON THE LIGHTS. I never get why people leave it dark when they go searching for trouble. #2. Find a weapon. This one was no help, because I didnt have one. And I wasnt about to go charge someone or something with a clothes hanger. #3. DO NOT SAY "Ill be right back".

Of course, we all know that black people die first in these movies. So at that point I was like "Hold up!". Cause I knew there was a pretty good chance I might not come back from this. Maybe Ill wait around a bit til Lin wants a glass of water and she can check it out.

But I just told myself screw it, it cant be that bad. Cut on the hallway light, then the kitchen light. Looked around a bit, and all I found was a piece of wall art on the floor.

I have now narrowed it down to two things. Either there is a ghost in our home, which Im starting to believe since crazy stuff happens all the time, or Lindsay needs to step her game up and start buying some highER quality wall decor.




I sure am glad it wasnt a rat.

No comments:

Post a Comment