Thursday, June 14, 2012

1 Year Recap

So, what's been going on for the past year? Let's find out:

1. Saw Justin Bieber at the mall. And then went on an awesome honeymoon, finally.






2. My mom turned 50. Shout out to AARP since they just sent her and my dad their brand new cards! Almost time for discounts at Furrs!



3. Spent new years with some awesome peeps.




4. I won two out of my three fantasy football leagues.


5. Reggie and Liz had their first baby.













6. Started getting into golf. I even recieved a STERN talk yesterday from Lin about my new hobby. The "practice makes perfect" speech didnt go over too well.


7. Garcia got married and I was a drunken animal in Shreveport, the day before and day of his wedding. I love weddings.




8. I held a baby Gator.















9. Got thrown off a golf cart.


10. Dressed like a Superhero with a bunch of people, then walked up and down a street until about 11pm. And at the point everybody was mad, upset, drunk, upset, mad, not talking, sleepy, angry, and mad. Oh what a day/night.










That's it.


In a nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment