Thursday, June 28, 2012

War. Uh. Yeah. What is it good for? Absolutley EVERYTHING!



One of the worst feelings in the world, for me, is gettin got. See video below.









When I decorated Thomas' cube, I wasn't expecting backlash. I wasn't expecting anything.



Honestly, I felt like my job as a decorator, and a good one, was shown when I went HAM on his cube.









Now, for the backlash.


I left work early yesterday. I usually leave my desk with my computer unlocked, knowing it will automatically lock in 10-15 minutes.





This time, I should've locked it.




Not only did these mongols change my out-of-office message on my work email (the one where I recieve super-important emails from very important people), but they also changed the orientation for my desktop computer screen AND put a picture of Tim Duncan's ugly mug on it.
Granted, this was very juvenile and weak. BUT they got me. And I don't like gettin got.
I hate gettin got.
To be continued...









"Don't waste your time getting even. Get ahead".

No comments:

Post a Comment