Friday, August 3, 2012

2012 Olympics

As of 1:00pm today, I will most likely be avoiding any social media and most of the internets because I do NOT and I repeat, DO NOT want anybody to ruin track & field for me.


Anyways, here are my thoughts on the Olympics so far and thoughts for upcoming events.


- Ryan Lochte is a chump
- I feel bad for the Russian gymnast who got silver in the all-around competition last night. She's probably dead now.
- Love how people are calling Kerri Walsh and Misty May "The Golden Girls" of beach volleyball. Is that an old joke?
- Lolo Jones will run, and look spectacular doing it.
- Handball and Water Polo is intense
- I wish they had different events for Trampoline. Maybe "Crack the Egg" or the best double bounce.
- USA has some of the best track stars ever. And we are about to do some work on these countries.
- Bolt will beat everyone, backwards and on one foot.
- Gabby Douglas is legit.
- NBC ruins everything. 
- This year's USA Men's hoops team does not even come close to being the Dream Team. 
And finally, Men's gymnastics needs to add music to their floor routines. #Fact

No comments:

Post a Comment