Friday, August 3, 2012

Birthday

Finally turned 25 last week. 

Spent the morning playing golf and spent the night having a few (127) beers with great friends.*Sidenote* Apparently my so-called friends think i'm an alcoholic, because I received a bottle of Crown Royal, 1 bottle of Crown Royal Reserve, 1 bottle of Jameson and a bottle of Strawberry Moonshine.

Did anybody know that stores sell Moonshine?

So there I was, sitting on a lawn chair in Chris's garage, watching people play beer pong and in walks little Miss Lindsay with a shot glass. 

I ain't no chump, so I was like "Oh let's do it". Didn't stop to think about the horrible mistake I was making and just threw it down. Little did I know, my insides wanted to revolt against my ignorant brain and let out that devil juice to teach me a lesson.

For the next 15-20 minutes, I was in that stage where my mouth kept watering and I was trying to hold back the urge to puke my brains out. 2nd worst feeling ever (1st is food poisoning).

After that though, I was good. Still had that ugly face like I had just taken the shot for another hour, but it was all good.



Birthday = Success. 



No comments:

Post a Comment