Monday, January 24, 2011

I guess I'll start with what is fresh on my mind.

If I was 10 years old, I would be happy about the Steelers making it to the Super Bowl, again.

Even though I act like it, I am not 10.

I have liked many teams in the NFL: The Steelers, The Titans, but I finally grew up and I realized that the Cowboys are my team.

I've been rooting for the J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS all season as well, because LT is my favorite player.

Now that neither of these teams are in the Super Bowl, who am I supposed to root for??

Answer: NEITHER ONE. I have a ginormous hatred for the Packers, and I have Ricky L. Wright Sr. to thank for that. And the Steelers... ugh... Big Ben is a doo-shay.

I will say, both games were really good this weekend and all of the Playoffs have been exciting this year. I am hugely disappointed that the greatest sport on Earth will be officially over in about 2 weeks, but the Super Bowl chaos that will unfold in the next week should be pretty awesome.

My pick for the Super Bowl: Probably the stinkin cheese heads. :(



Now, in the offseason, Garrett Top needs to regroup, use our draft picks wisely, and come back next season and DO WORK. Cowboys to the Super Bowl 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment