Monday, January 24, 2011

The Last Exorcism

I had heard a little bit about this movie, and from what people say on the internets, it could go both ways. Some people say it was good, and scary, and some people say "that movie sucked bad". But a good horror flick is what you make it, so I had to see for myself.

I enjoyed it.

The premise was, there was a southern born preacher who had somewhat lost his faith, and wanted to do a documentary on exorcisms to prove that it's just people's minds going crazy and no actual demons. I dont wanna say too much without giving some key parts away.

Well... stuff starts happening. And its AWESOME!!!! Ha! Lin was crying and didnt wanna watch anymore. Everybody was jumping in their seats, people screamed, and I died laughing the whole time.

This guy says "check it out".

No comments:

Post a Comment