Monday, February 7, 2011

The Super Bowl

First off, I wanna send a big shout out to all the people who are no longer Steelers fans. I know there is a lot of you out there.

Second, let me say, to you actual Steelers fans, it doesnt matter that you made it to the Super Bowl. There can be only one winner, and it wasnt you. You are in the same boat as the Cowboys, and the Jets: Losers.

Third: The game was actually a very good one. This is what us true football fans like to see. A great football game. And this is what the Super Bowl is really about. It's not about what celebrities will show up, or what A-Rod and Cameron Diaz are doing. Even though Fergie sucked, Usher sucked, Will.I.Am has a plastic head and Christina Aguilera's drunk chunky butt messed up the National anthem; the Super Bowl is about FOOTBALL. We need to stop ruining this great sport. Leave all that other mess for the Oscars and E! network.


Overall, this football season has been pretty awesome, despite the fact that I didnt fancy either team in the big game. But the Steelers didnt win another championship so that is alright with me. I got to see ESPN live in Sundance Square, and saw people that I would normally only see on tv. In the end, this football season was a success.

I cant wait til September...

No comments:

Post a Comment