Monday, August 9, 2010

10 Things you might not have known about me.

10.  I dont like to eat in front of people, unless I know you really well.

9. I am a big X-Games fan. Dont know what it is about extreme sports, but I dig it.

8. I hate pickles, and Mexican food. I mean, I REALLY hate them.

7. I really was on stage with David Copperfield. One of the highlights of my life.

6. I have really flat feet, which I have learned makes me a great swimmer.

5. I am a big Cameo fan, and I was conceived on Halloween of '86 because my dad was dressed like the lead singer of Cameo. (Picture to the right)

4. I was on a game show, which was on national television, and I won $25,000. It's true. The money is gone now, but I spent it wisely. (Lindsay's hand, Car, Crown Royal, Food)

3. I secretly have wanted to be a cop since forever. I dont know why, because I love N.W.A., but I always thought I could do it, and do it well.

2. Im not a big sweets eater. I love brownies, and caramel stuff. But thats as far as I go. Dont be offended if I dont want to eat your birthday cake. Im not a fan at all.

1. The Rock is my all time man crush. Im a heterosexual  man, but the Rock surpasses Charlie Sheen, and Charlie Sheen is the bomb. The Rock really is/was the most electrifying man in sports entertainment. And no matter what anybody says, The Game Plan was a very good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment