Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Haven't done this in a while, but it's time for my SUPERSTAR OF THE WEEK!!!

It's taken me a while to figure out who my next SuperStar of the Week was going to be. I had so many ideas going through my head but nobody really stuck out to me. The Situation was a top choice because seriously, have you seen those abs? Ronny Collarpop came up too, but he was just a little too creepy. Lindsay suggested Rob Dyrdek, but that guy has a factory. A factory.

Yes, a factory. And it's full of fantasies.

But the person I chose this week, brought back one of my greatest childhood loves, and I am so so so happy glad that he did.

This weeks SuperStar is

Mr. Clint Sykora





A few weeks ago, my seeesster Branny came up from Austin to visit, and she brought her boyfriend Clint. Never met him before but I wanted to murder him.

Im kidding. He is awesome and I cant wait to hang out with them again. While we were hangin around the apartment, He reminded me of something I was missing in my life. That thing was:


I used to love this cereal. Regular Cap'n Crunch was good. Cap'n Crunch Berries were great. But what happens whenever you take that other corn junk out, and just leave the berries???

A pure magical masterpiece.

This mornings breakfast was like a party in my mouth, only its not an ordinary party. At this party, there are unicorns and midgets and Eva Mendes and confetti eggs and super soakers filled with Crown.

Thank you Clint, for rekindling my love with an amazing breakfast cereal.

No comments:

Post a Comment