Saturday, August 7, 2010

Is Kick-Ass really Kick-Ass?


I remember seeing the preview for this movie when I was watching "Hot Tub Time Machine". First thought was "Man this movie is gonna suck".

Then the movie came out, and I remember reading about all the controversy with it: people saying that the little girls crude language was too offensive and the violence was out of control. It was then that I knew I had to see it. The question was, how was I gonna get Lindsay to go see it with me.

I wasnt.

Fast forward to August 6th. We're at home, enjoying pizza and wine, and Lin tells me to pick between 3 movies.
1. Kick Ass
2. Something else.
3. Something else.

The moral of this story is: Kick-Ass was awesome. The story was good, and Hit Girl was the shizzle. Definitely a must see movie!



No comments:

Post a Comment