Sunday, November 21, 2010

Giving Back

I am so elated that I was able to give out the first AUTHENTIC prize for my Funny Status Contest. I really wanted to give back to the people I do this for. Just like Lady Gaga, my fans mean the world to me (all 22 of you). If it wasnt for my fans, I would just be another bozo with a laptop and a brain full of random thoughts.

Well... I still am that guy, but I'll take what I can get.

Big shout out to my first winner, Adrian Parker; Cherish that prize. Keep it close to your heart.

And I also wanna shout out to Michelle Gutierrez, who threatened me last night when I ran into her. She told me if I didnt shout her out on my blog, she would tie my shoe strings together and place a "Kick Me" sign on my back without me knowing. Happy now??


Be on the lookout for more contests and giveaways!

No comments:

Post a Comment