Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving to you All!

Well Hello my friends!

I hope everyone has a fun, safe and very filling Thanksgiving!

In honor of this glorious day, I am going to give you 10 Things that I am thankful for. :)

1. God - Because he is still letting me live a great healthy life on His green Earth.

2. Lindsay a.k.a. Spiritz a.k.a. Little Bear a.k.a. FBM - You are just awesome. And you feed me. And you put up with my late night/early morning boy band singing. I love you.

3. My parents/family - You have made me who I am. A crazy person. But I love you for it. So thank you!

4. FTB - Yes, I still refer to you as the FTB. Yall are my boys fo life. I still think about the days back in high school when we used to wear matching Neon Moon shirts. Thats how we roll.

5. Common Sense - Im so thankful that I have a little bit of this. It is always needed and im so thankful to have some. This morning I was having a dream about eating today, and I slobbered all over my pillow. I mean it was pretty bad. But thanks to common sense, I flipped my pillow over. That's what Im talkin about.

6. Kanye West - Thank you for putting out one of the most amazing albums I have ever heard. I have listened to it in its entirety more than 7 times, and it gets better and better each time. You are a musical genius. Forget what everybody else says.

7. Happy 18th Birthday Miley Cyrus.

8. AT&T U-Verse - Thanks for the free HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, Starz and Encore this week. We are recording tons of movies this week. (I still need to look through the guide and see if there are some more movies though because Lin is recording a lot of girly stuff.)

9. Thanks Richard Seymour for punching Ben Roethlisberger.

10. Thanks for the Cowboys for showing a little life even though you are 3-7. We still have faith. Well, I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment