Monday, November 8, 2010

I'm sure you have ALL heard by now...

Wade Phillips has been fired from the Dallas Cowboys.

The state of Texas can sleep just a tad bit easier now. BUT, the question is... Will Jason Garrett be able to turn things around?

I say no. Then again, who am I to judge? I'm just a silly ol' fan.

Honestly, the best thing to do is just let this season pass by. Re-group. Focus on the TEAM in the offseason.

Coaching choices??? My number #1. choice is Bill Cowher. He's ruthless and emotional, but he will do a hell of a good job. John Gruden would also be good, and if he was the Cowboys head coach, I wouldnt have to listen to his annoying commentating that makes me want to Kiyah him in the throat.



Or maybe we could get...



You know what all of these coaches have in common???

THEY ARE WINNERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment