Friday, November 19, 2010

Paranormal Activity 3

No, it's not another one of those horrible movies... This is REAL LIFE STUFF.

So last night, while I was sleeping peacefully in my queen size bed that we purchased from IKEA, something crazy happened. I cant explain it at all.

I was freezing, as I usually am in the apartment, because my little penguin of a wife likes it cold when we're sleeping.

Out of nowhere, Lin (I've actually given her a Flavor of Love name, and it is "Spiritz") randomly rips the covers off of me, like she was pulling a table cloth off of a table, with all of the dishes still in place.

I couldnt see my face (For obvious reasons), but im sure I was like:


I dont know what's going on in her head. She has had some pretty bad dreams before about me being murdered. Plus there is a ghost in our apartment! (I know this because 1. the strange tapping noise I always hear and 2. I downloaded a Ghost Tracker Application on my phone, and that thing doesnt lie)



No comments:

Post a Comment