Monday, November 8, 2010

The weather is changing.

Since it is getting a little chilly outside, I have decided to share a remedy that was passed down to me from my Uncle Reggie. (Even though he probably doesnt know I stole this from him).

If you are having one of those days where your nose is running like Usain Bolt, and you dont want to blow it (your nose) anymore, this is the best trick for you.

You can use this anywhere you go, but I suggest only doing this in the comfort of your own home, for the simple fact that people WILL laugh at you.

First, you get some toilet paper. (Or as we call it in the hood, "tawlet tisshoo")

Then, you roll it up into a little bitty cigar. (See picture below)

Once you have gotten your technique down on the cigar, you insert, and let the snot drip.


Yes, it is a little gross, but hey, it does the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment