Sunday, October 24, 2010

10 Things I learned from this weekends Camp Out.

10. Daddy Long Legs love Joe Pool Lake. Daddy Ricky does not like Daddy Long Legs.

9. I believe that tents were made for the sole purpose of excellent Dutch Ovens.

8. I love being able to pee outside.

7. Old ladies have some kind of weird pig fetish? I seriously got so many hugs, pig kisses and offers to take me home.

6. Even if you see one of your people slip and fall after attempting a scare, you need to stay in character.

5. Halloween masks are really hot inside.

4. If you ever travel somewhere to make a Halloween set, but you dont want to lug it back, burn it.

3. Screaming at people does not make your throat feel good the next day.

2. You never know where campfire conversations will lead you (i.e. "You can have my horses, but you can't take my oranges". "It's gonna happen". "You want some squirrel?".)

1. When you are trying to scare people who are in a moving vehicle, or on a hayride (giant trailor), make sure you don't get too close to the trailor. (I was ran over on two separate occasions. Same foot. And I rolled my ankle today playin football. Thanks a lot Halloween)

1 comment: