Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Post #250 - Geez I have too much free time...

So unless you're living under a rock, or in a swamp, or you have DISH Network and they screwed you out of another great channel, you would know that the Rangers won last night.

I havent seen that much action on Facebook since Kanye RIGHTFULLY took the microphone from Taylor Swift at the VMA's and told her what was up. Next up for the Rangers... The Yankees. And... yeah. Hmmm.... I... We will see what happens. (Don't know if you can tell but I'm not the biggest baseball fan)

SPECIAL SHOUT OUT ALERT

I wanna give Christopher Nicholas Jose Eduardo Garcia a special shout out for sending me this awesome text message conversation.

Chris: You home?
Ricky: Yeah why?
Chris: I just wanted to make sure you got home ok:

(Keep in mind, I literally live 4 minutes from work, and I dont drive over 30mph. )

On another note... I have a busy rest of the month and im pretty excited about it. We are having a surprise 70th birthday party for my Grandma Baby this friday. Im glad she doesn't know how to work a computer that well or I would totally be giving away the surprise. Saturday we are crashing a wedding and it's gonna be nutsssss! Next weekend we are going camping, and hopefully I will scare somebody so bad, that they will lose all bodily function for a few seconds. And then the next week is the greatest Holiday next to April Fool's and MLK day. I am SO excited, and I just can't hide it.

I need to fit Jackass 3D somewhere in this schedule also. As Jerry Maguire would say, "WHO'S COMING WITH ME?!?!?!?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment