Thursday, October 21, 2010

Dear BET

Your Top 10 Rapper's of the 21st Century show was... Ok.

I mean seriously, how is Soulja Boy Tell Them not on this list??
Im kidding about that. I swear.

The List went like this:

10. Rick Ross
9. Jadakiss
8. Young Jeezy
7. Drake
6. Ludacris
5. T.I.
4. 50 Cent
3. Kanye West
2. Lil Wayne
1. Eminem

First of all, did you seriously have Gucci Mane (Man) and Nelly in the top 15?? And people were upset that Nelly was not in the top ten??? Nelly is shining shoes in front of a Wal-Mart in St. Louis right now. Gucci? Burr? Burr? Burr? Boo boo!!!!

I would agree with most of this list.. But I would personally move some people around. As much as I dislike Eminem, I do think he should be pretty high on this list. One guy on the show did make a great point though, when he said that if Eminem was black, NOBODY would care about him. But he did put white rappers back on top (Shout out to Vanilla Ice and Snow).

I would put Kanye above Lil Wayne, and that is not because Kanye is my favorite rapper. That is strictly based on CONTENT alone. Yes Wayne has put out 12,352 songs in the last 3 years, and he sold a million albums in one week, but most of his songs are the same. Weed, lean, women, Young Moolah baybeeeeeee. Yes Kanye can be a butthole, but that doesnt change the fact that his music ridiculously great.

50 Cent is garbage. How many times can you say "I got shot 9 times", or "Ja Rule is a sissy, Fat Joe is fat, drink Vitamin water". He's a great business man, but rapper, no. Luda and T.I. should definitely be higher up, but still close together.

Honestly, I wouldnt even have Drake on this list right now. It's too, too early. Let's see what he does in 5 years, then we cant talk about it. (Same goes for Ricky Ross).

If I were to make a top 10 WORST RAPPERS, I'd do a little somethin like this.

10. Bow Wow (I just want to punch him in his stomach)
9. Nelly
8. Gucci Mane
7. Plies
6. Petey Pablo
5. Master P
4. Soulja Boy
3. Chingy
2. Shaqille O'Neal
1. Waka Flaka Flame (WAKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)


Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment