Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas

It was a good one.

I know people say that I'm crazy and weird... but you've gotta meet my crazy family to see that I am not the only one.

2 things that always happen at Christmas Eve with the Nelson clan: 12 Days of Christmas, and crazy random games.

My mom made everyone play this one game where you had a Kleenex box attached to your waste, and you were supposed to shake everything out of it. This is how it went...



Uncle Jr - "Say nephew, let me get that shirt. I like that Arrowspotal".

Then, it was gift giving time. And my mother is notorious for giving the craziest presents to everyone.

She walked her tiny self into the living room with two giant bags, sat them down, and started handing them out. Some of the gifts included:
  • Cologne and perfume samples from the mall
  • 2010 Calendars. (It's almost 2011)
  • Our wedding centerpieces filled with peppermints
  • Hand sanitizer
  • Shampoo samples
  • Used books
  • Digital clocks with no batteries
  • pencils
  • Mardi gras beads





I love them all though. Shout out to my cuzzos that werent with us this year, but hopefully we can all be together soon. This means you: Cookie, Kok, Tasha, Natascha, LeeCee, Tammy.




And thanks to Bird for my beautiful gift...


No comments:

Post a Comment