Saturday, December 11, 2010

Hellllooooooo People!

It's me, it's me, that D-O-Double G...

Sorry about that. I was having an old WWF flashback. Shout out to the New Age Outlaws for being so fresh.

These past few days, I feel like I have lost touch with my people. I blame Facebook. With this number game, picture games, Farmville and all the rest of that junk. I wish we could go back to the olden days when Facebook didnt have to try to be cool (Myspace). It was just cool.

So I propose that we ban all of these silly games and get back to normal. Who's with me?


By the way, #740 - I hope you eat something you're allergic to, and then your face swells up like Will Smith's did in Hitch. And then I hope you take some medicine and sleep for 16 hours, and miss an important engagement.

No comments:

Post a Comment