Monday, December 6, 2010

Well...

Unless you have been living under a rock for the past week, you might have noticed people changing their profile pics to their favorite childhood cartoon.

It was supposed help fight child abuse.

How?

I have no earthly idea. But lots of people participated.

I halfway did, because my picture was of Zack, the Black and African-American Power Ranger. That was live action, and not a cartoon. He was cold blooded though. And a great dancer. If some of you might remember, he was a part of the sponsored skate crew on the Disney movie "Brink". What a guy. I just saw him on a commercial the other day too.

That's besides the point.

Apparently, changing your picture meant absolutely nothing, and it was said on television that pedophiles change their facebook pictures to get young kids to be their friends.

So I want to send a big shout out to the 86% of people on my friends list that are now confirmed pedophiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment