Saturday, June 26, 2010

DOES EVERYBODY KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?!?!?!?!?


After Fire Rescue Moving Service helped us get our furniture into the apartment, I got to work. I put the bed together and one night stand. All I have left now, is another night stand, dresser, and then our tables. I sure do feel accomplished since I'm putting all of this stuff together. I just hope that when we're sleeping in the middle of the night, the bed doesnt fall apart.

One thing I also figured out is IKEA really caters to men with their instructions. There are NO words: Just pictures.

Even with that, I still had trouble. Dang, I must be dumb or somethin.

Anywho, I wanna give a birthday SHOUT-OUT to:

My beautiful little cousin Jennifer Solis
Nicole Sherwood
Makynzie Powell - She's three but she is an avid reader of the blog.

And to the ones who's have already passed
Tammy Bowles (My other mom)
Ricky L. Wright Sr. (My first dad)
Prince
Cookie
And all of you other June babies!


No comments:

Post a Comment