Monday, June 21, 2010

Today.

Have you ever woke up and thought to yourself "If my alarm clock wasnt my cool cell phone I would throw it really far." Well I felt like that this morning.

I survived though. Work went by fast, and then afterwards we were off to get our marriage license.
As we walked in, the scary dramatic music was playing and I immediately began to sweat. Lindsay looked at me and in slow motion she said "Thhhhhheeeerrrrrrreeeessss noooooooooo tuuuuurrrrnnnniiiinnngggg baaaaaaackkkkkk noooooowwwwwww baaahahahahahahahhahaahhaha". Then I ran.

Ok, I didnt. But we got it, and we are excited!. Then we took that excitement to our new home so we could sign our lease.

Fire trucks. Police cars. Blocked streets. Uh oh.

Apparently one of the courtyards in the building caught on fire. Probably because of the hellish temperature outside. But none of the apartments were messed up so thats good. Thank you Jesus.



Dang its hot. As soon as I stepped out of the car I was sweatin like Morgan Freeman at a family reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment