Sunday, June 13, 2010

What a day!


First of all, I want to send a big SUCK IT to the kids we played in one of our flag football games today. They were the most disrespectful punks i've seen. I mean, do you really need to cuss us out because we like to play ball and get a good work out and win some games. If you really play college ball like you said, then you wouldnt let a bunch of "hasbeens" come out and show you up. So, all of you young, dumb jabroni's that are probably going to flunk out of college during your freshman year, you can SUCK IT.

Parents, please dont hesitate to beat your kids. They will be better off in the long run.



On a lighter note, Church was great this morning. I felt very... enlightened. Then I felt like I entered hell trying to play sports in Texas weather at 1 in the afternoon. BUT I cooled myself off in Coppedge's pool. Whoever said that there was a chemical that you can put in the water and when you pee it changes colors, was lying. The water definitely stayed normal. It was tested and approved by me.


Now, it's time to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment