1. I have 11 days until I'm married. Yep, married. It's starting to feel... what's the word... I dont know. It just feels like its here and im gettin nervous, kinda. But i'm not gonna cry, no matter what everybody thinks. I'm a man's man.
Well, a woman's man, but im manly.
2. I wonder who the person was that figured out, if you play with fire, you will pee in the bed.
3. It dawned on me today that a few weeks ago, a restaurant offered me a free sandwich, after I found an extremely large hair in my sandwich, which they made.
Should I actually go back and eat there?
Shouldn't they give me some money or something better than another sandiwch?
4. I hate the feeling that I am forgetting something. I feel like I have so much to do, but cant remember what it is.
5. Danielle from The Real Housewives of New Jersey is dumb as a box of rocks. (Supposedly that is REALLY dumb)
6. Why can't it rain at the time that I really need it? Why couldn't it rain Sunday when I was outside in the heat about to die? It would have been the perfect time for an afternoon rain shower.
Maybe as I was standing on the sideline trying to catch my breath and at that last minute right before I puke and fall over, dark clouds cover the sky and rain just starts to pour down on me. Man, that would have been amazing.
I think that's all for now.