Friday, June 18, 2010

I am cursed.

This all started back in high school. One day after Jody, Derek, Bird and myself were balling out of control at the mall, we decided to go get some Wendy's. We always went to the Wendy's on Camp Bowie because after we left there, we would go by Katrina's house and throw stuff at it. Anywho, this certain time we were at Wendy's I was starvin like marvin. As soon as I got my food, I dug into it like an illegal trying to get into the country. Apparently, I was eating too fast to notice the GIANT hair in my food until it was too late...

Five to Seven years later, I'm enjoying a nice lunch with Lin at Baker Brothers. As I was eating my first couple bites of my glorious looking sandwich, I could feel something hitting my chin. I looked down, and what do ya know: A GIANT hair.


And there was a hair on my bagel this morning. What do I gotta do to catch a break???

Dookie.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment