Wednesday, June 30, 2010

(Im currently making a mean face)

I was thinking today of people that I hate. These are all that I could come up with for now. They really stood out to me.

Since about 2000, I have wanted to punch Bow Wow in the face. I dont really know why I feel that way, I just do. His music is dookie. He is not cool anymore. I cant wait to meet him one day, because I will punch him in the face.














Lady Gaga - You are annoying. Why cant you just be normal and wear a t-shirt and regular pants one day. Geez.









Taylor Swift, I know you love your fans, and your fans made you, and your fans are everything to you. But your fans dont care about you anymore. You're stalkerish and it comes out in your music. Im glad Kanye took that mic from you and told the truth to everybody in the whole world.
I heard Nick Cannon used to be funny. I wish I could have experienced him on stage, just so I could boo him. His face is dumb and like Bow wow, I want to punch it. But I want to punch Nick Cannon repeatedly. I think it will make me feel better about life.

 
Not Pictured: Mexican Food
Pickles
Birthday Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment