Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A few of my Heroes


So I always hear people ask "Who are your heroes" and I never ever really thought about it until about 16 minutes ago. I mean obviously my dad is at the top, but who are some other people that really inspire me???

The Rock

He is, and always will be, the MOST electrifying man in sports entertainment.





Jamie Foxx

Jamie Foxx is hands down, one of the most talented celebrities out there. And one of the funniest stand-up comedians in the game.













 Craig Robinson

 Craig Robinson makes me laugh so hard, I want to pee on myself. If you haven't seen Hot Tub Time Machine, put it on your to-do list ASAP!.














William Wonka

 Willy Wonka has taught me many things in life. He once told me, "If you want to view paradise. Simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it.Wanna change the world? There's nothing to it...

Thank you, Willy, for the wisdom.
Also, Thank you for pulling Augustus out of that tube when he fell in the chocolate river. I thought we were going to lose him.

No comments:

Post a Comment