Monday, June 14, 2010

SuperStar of the Week

Hello All,

I have decided to do something new and special. Each week, I will have a SuperStar of the week. This person will be chosen, not by the good things they do for the community: not for a great deed they have done: but they will be chosen completely at random. I will most likely ask somebody to pick a number, and I will find my SuperStar that way.

This weeks SuperStar is...

Michael Rhima


Michael Rhima is a 22 year old hustler from Fort Worth, Texas. A graduate of W.E. Boswell High School, Michael stands out in so many different ways. A modern day Robin Hood, his profession involves stealing cars from rich people, and selling them at his family's car dealership to poor people for a cheaper price.
Mr. Rhima is also a hero. Back in 2002, Michael was driving down Boat Club Rd. and came across an injured deer. He, so graciously, jumped out of his vehicle and administered CPR to the animal, who only had a broken leg.

It's the thought that counts.

So I salute you, Michael Rhima, for your great achievements in hustling and saving the lives of our most sacred animals.

You're my SuperStar of the week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment