Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bang Bang Bang!



This is the 2nd installment of a segment I have entitled "Bang Bang Bang". Every time I refer to Bang Bang Bang, that means I will be discussing crazy random things my dad says, and since he looks like Pops from Friday, Next Friday, and Friday After Next, I shall call this BANG BANG BANG.


On the way to the airport this morning...
Dad: Hey, stop at the Viro so I can get a paper.
Me: What? You mean the Valero?
Dad: Yeah, I said that didn't I?




Mom: Did you see Linda's black Mercedes
Dad: She got a bag of batata's?


Mom: How did you hear bag of potatoes?
Dad: I dont know. It sounded like you said bag of batatas. And it's not po-ta-toe, it's Buh-tay-tas.




I hope my kids don't get grammar lessons from their Grandpa...

No comments:

Post a Comment