Saturday, September 25, 2010

The talk of the town...


By now, I am sure you have heard that In-N-Out Burger is coming to Fort Worth in 2011. Personally, I think this is a HORRIBLE idea. Everybody I have talked to that has had one of their burgers tells me "Oh emm geeee, In-N-Out is the best burger I have ever had in my life. I would give up my first, second and third born for a Double Double any day. Blah blah bloobity doobity doo".

I love cheeseburgers. 

And to know that a burger this great and amazing will be coming to my neighborhood, within walking distance (In addition to Love Shack, Jake's Downtown and Fred's) is horrible for my cholesteral and overall health. 

I will strive, to lose 20 lbs before this place opens. Because I know it will easily be gained back.  

AND they are open until 1:30AM on Friday's and Saturdays? Whataburger better step their game up. Fa reaaaallllll.

No comments:

Post a Comment