Thursday, September 30, 2010

World's Dumbest


Dont know if any of you watch this show, but I am pretty addicted to it. Most of you probably watch Jersey Shore, so whats wrong with watching another show that has a bunch of dumbos doing stupid things on camera?

I was watching an episode with Lin, and it was showing a confrontation outside of an AUSTIN, TEXAS bar.

The place looked very familiar.

Anyways, a woman was drunk and upset with man. Drunk women who get upset with men usually end up pretty violent. And this one did.

She ended up slapping the man, pushing him, then punched him in the face.

Unfortunately, she went a little too far and definitely got punched back. He gave her, what we call in streetz, a One Hitta Quitta.

Funny thing about the outside of this AUSTIN, TEXAS bar is that it looked EXACTLY like the sidewalk outside of PR's in the FORT WORTH STOCKYARDS. So I rewound to check it out again.

I was correct. It was right outside of PR's, and I could see Main St. and H3 in the background.

Im kind of glad the announcer said Austin instead of Fort Worth. I didnt want this great city to be known for punching women. Even though, every once in a while, you just gotta show them who's boss.

*Disclaimer* The views of this blog are solely intended for... I dont remember what I was gonna say, but in NO way whatsoever do I advocate the punching of any woman. EVER! If you feel like you're gonna do something such as that, take a breath, and walk away.

No comments:

Post a Comment