Thursday, September 30, 2010

Im shocked.

Went over to my parents house last night for a bit.

As I was gettin my ears lowered (That is a Doug reference for all my old school Nickelodeon fans), my mother comes in with her laptop and she is on Skype with her friends from Seattle.

Tonya Denise Nelson Wright was on Skype.

She was using it like a pro??

I started to think and things dont add up...
  • She was using Skype.
  • She has a Blackberry.
  • My dad has a touch screen phone that he actually knows how to work.
  • They both play on facebook?

What is this world coming to?



The other day I did have to help them with some phone problems. I know the T-Mobile guy was about ready to quit his job after talking to them. I dont think pigs are flying yet, but they are preparing for take-off.

No comments:

Post a Comment