Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Midday Mind Boggling Thoughts

Somebody once asked me what I do for a living.

I responded with "You can't tell? Im a murderer".


A murderer of mother nature.


I haven't watched CSI: Miami in a long time. I kind of miss Horatio. I'm still positive he would whoop Chuck Norris in a street fight.

I hate when I have to pee really bad, and I go in the restroom, let out a giant sigh, then somebody walks in. I cant help it that i've been holding it for an hour and it feels so good to release. Geez.

SOA is tonight. I can only imagine what kind of crazy stuff will happen tonight.

I gotta get me a Harley. And a gun. And more tattoos. And a beard. I've tried to get the beard but I am still no good at growing facial hair. Didnt know it was as tough as it has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment