Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I am a little scared...



I'm not sure what it is, but I keep hearing this noise in my hallway that sounds like somebody tapping a foot repeatedly. I am 85% positive that there is a ghost living here. I dont know if these apartments were built on an ancient Indian burial ground, or somebody was wrongfully murdered here or what.. But I just want to send a shout out to the ghost and let him/her/them know that we come in peace. We love ghosts and if you feel like showing your face sometime, maybe we can have a nice conversation about politics or dancing with the stars. We come in peace.

If all else fails, i'll call Laura and homegirl can bring some candles over for another crazy seance. (See my previous ghost story about her and you'll understand)

No comments:

Post a Comment