Monday, July 5, 2010

Have you ever wondered???

Wouldn't it be bad to find out that you had a kid on facebook? Like if some random girl tagged you on a picture of a baby and was like "Surprise!". I would definitely DISLIKE that picture.

If you play with fire, will you actually pee in the bed? And how fast does this work.
        Ex. - Last night, I could have started a small war with all of the fireworks we had. And there was a lot of fire. I mean a lot. So will I pee in the bed tonight, or does this wait for like 3 years and I'm supposed to remember that I almost burned my face off that night and thats why I just peed in the bed.


Honestly, how do people eat 54 hot dogs in 10 minutes and not puke or die? I just dont get it? Look at this picture to the right. Doesnt the 4-Time Nathans Hot Dog Eating Champion Joey Chestnut look like he is in miserable pain?

After the contest he took a couple shots of Pepto. No lie.








No comments:

Post a Comment