Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Oh Hello There....

Well it's day number 3 at the apartment and I haven't tried to run home yet. I guess that is a good thing.

Right now, I'm on the phone with Patrizio's trying to order us some dinner. I am starvin like... you guessed it. Marvin.
Side note - HP Tech Support is stupid. Your name is not Brent. And you were no help.


So I have decided, Daniel Tosh is my white Chappelle for right now. When I watch this guys show, I laugh harder than I laugh at myself when I was on that silly game show. If you dont watch it, please, START NOW OR LOSE YOUR PINKY TOE! (ON YOUR LEFT FOOT).





Had a convo with the big cousin yesterday. It cracked me up.

Regg - Thanks for the dinner cuz, it was off the chain.
Me - No prob playa. How was the cake??
Regg - N****, that cake was crack.


No comments:

Post a Comment