Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Today.

I mowed the lawn today, for the last time.

I bumped NWA for that whole two hours.

Somebody once told me that listening to this gangsta rap music makes me really mean and makes me have an attitude.

As I finished mowing over the people I robbed, then chopped up and spread the body all over my parents grass, I thought to myself "This music makes me feel great".



I told the lady at the donut shop this morning that I was getting married and moving and that I probably wouldnt see them for a long time unless im in town. She cried and cried. Then she showered me with donut holes and piggies. Then, we embraced.
Sad, sad morning.


Extra shout-outs!

My almost cousin Matthew - Glad your back home safe!
Shane Dunavin - You're just like Kordell Stewart but better.
Angie - Sorry about the scare. Never trust a Ricky.

No comments:

Post a Comment