Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Love Shack is a little ol place where.... you can eat a burgerrrrrrrrrrrr!

Usually, if anybody would ask me what my favorite food was, I'd tell them pizza with no hesitation. But here lately, I've been all about a great burger.

Now Jake's is still my #1. I havent had anything that would beat that yet.

My number #2 has definitely gotta be Love Shack.



6 Words: A burger with a Quail Egg. Quail egg you might say? Well, for all of the quails that have ever pooped on my car, my revenge is eating your brothers and sisters. Take that SUCKAS!!! (Dirty Love Burger, with Love Sauce on the side is OUTSTANDING)
The moral of the story is, if you havent, go check out Love Shack. There are two awesome locations to serve you {Stockyards, and West 7th}.
If you go to the one on West 7th, Tell them Rick sent ya.

They will most likely stare at you and ask "Who the hell is Rick".



I should get paid for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment