Sunday, July 4, 2010

Thanks a lot Jenny

Thanks to my stinkiest friend on the planet who is very rude and mean to me all the time, I couldnt get my mind off of a post she wrote yesterday, about how she was tired of the Billionaire song by Travie McCoy and Bruno Mars.

I, myself, feel this way.

I dont know how I survived 20 years of my life listening to regular radio.

Anywho, I felt like looking up the Top 10 songs on Billboards Hot 100 Chart today. This is how it goes...

1. Katy Perry ft. Snoop Dogg - California Gurls

I cant even begin to explain how much I hate this song. I heard some interview she did and she said that since New York had an awesome song (Jay-Z and Alicia Keys - Great song, but WAY overplayed) she wanted to do something for her state of California.

Too bad most of the girls in California are actually garden tools and love the smell of white powder on top of a mirror.

Texas needs to make a song with UGK, Jamie Foxx and Beyonce and it should be called "Every other state can suck it"

2. Love the way you Lie - Eminem ft. Rhianna

Not an Em fan. And Rhianna is gettin to weird for me these days.

3. OMG - Usher

This song is annoying. Lol. I saw him perform it live on American Idol and I was like LMFAO, this is horrible. SMH.

4. Airplanes - B.o.B. ft. Hayley Williams

I bought B.o.B's album and it was actually really good. This song is way overplayed as well. But I wont hate on it too much cuz Bobby Raye is doin big things.

5. Billionaire - Travie McCoy ft. Bruno Mars

Man, I hear this every morning. Every afternoon. Every night. At first, it was cool. Had a very good vibe and I could picture myself jammin to it on a beach with a drink thats made out of a coconut. Now every time I hear it I want to drive my car off of a bridge into a shallow lake.

6. Find Your Love - Drake

I dig it.

7. Cooler than Me - Mike Posner.

Mike Posner, I am way cooler than you, and your stupid song.

8. Your love is my drug - Ke$ha

First off, I feel annoyed with myself just because I actually spelled this girls name with a dollar sign. Second, I hate this song because if i hear it, it gets in my head and I start humming it. So then for the rest of the day, I start thinking of the most violent music with bad lyrics I can imagine, to kill every thought of her song thats in my head. Youre annoying.

9. Alejandro - Lady Gaga

Who is Alejandro? I dont know, and I dont care.

10. Ridin Solo - Jason DeRulo

Never heard the song. If I did, I probably didnt know what I was listening to, and wisely changed the channel.



The moral of my rant: I'm so glad I have Sirius Satellite Radio (Foxxhole Radio, Hip Hop Nation, Shade 45, The Heat, Heart and Soul and Backspin). And im also glad I have a friend who acquires new music on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment