Friday, July 9, 2010

Oh Jerry.

Im almost positive Jd doesn't check the blog. So I have to post this...

Wednesday night, I was talking to Chris and he was asking me what he should wear to the Rehearsal.

I then decided to text all of the groomsmen and tell them "Wear something casual but nice, just in case we take some pictures".

Jd then texts me right back and says "Thank God you said something. I was gonna wear my suit."

My jaw dropped.

I was like "Jd are you serious??" and he said "Yeah, I've never been in a wedding before".

Dress rehearsals are for musicals.

Im still laughing about it right now.

(Guy in the background rules.)

1 comment:

  1. Cyndi (Shen) RamonJuly 12, 2010 at 7:55 AM

    This just made me laugh SO hard! I guess if he did theatre in high school, it's a pretty legit thought.

    ReplyDelete