Sunday, July 18, 2010

Today = Scorcher

Note to self. Do not play football in 105 degree weather.

Unless your name is Ricky, or Shane, or Bird. (Group of idiots)
I did get a great tan though, and I lost about 46lbs.

BTW, Shout out to Shane and his group (boy band) N2Men for going triple aluminum on their first 16 records. Too legit.

Too legit to quit.

This weekend was pretty good. Kicked it on friday at the Love Shack, and Baker Street. I wanted to get a tattoo but I didnt. I was craving it worse than Mel Gibson craves calling white women N words.

Now, as I sit in my lawn chair, sipping a glass of Moscato, watching RuPaul's drag race, and debating whether or not to jump out of my window, I wonder: Am I a real man or what?


That's all for now. Let me get back to my show.

No comments:

Post a Comment