Monday, July 12, 2010

Im slackin on the posts.


So last night, I had a crazzzzyyyyy dream. I was in my old house, having a party. Then, out of nowhere, Matt Czizek and his gang of scoundrels came in with guns to rob us (Just like on Dark Knight). Matt was dressed very nice by the way. And I remember, Chris Garcia took off running, Q was a bad guy (as well as Johnny Bernal), and Q yelled at Chris "Where you goin Pancho?!?!?!?". Then he shot Chris. And after that we ended up at Disney World.

I dont know whats wrong with me. Must be this married life.

I know I dont have a SuperStar this week and I apologize. My computer isnt working at the apartment and were sharing for now. Next week, once we are more settled, I will double up.

Wedding pics are coming soon!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment